~SkyAngel~ Index du Forum
~SkyAngel~ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

PolicingFraud3AMyJourneyfromStreetCoptoAntiFraudLeader

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~SkyAngel~ Index du Forum -> Demande terminé / Corbeille -> Candidature accepté
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
anjelei

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 06:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: PolicingFraud3AMyJourneyfromStreetCoptoAntiFraudLeader Répondre en citant

Policing Fraud: My Journey from Street Cop to Anti-Fraud Leader
by James D. Ratley CFE
rating: ( reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Policing Fraud: My Journey from Street Cop to Anti-Fraud Leader
->>>ONLINE BOOK Policing Fraud: My Journey from Street Cop to Anti-Fraud Leader

“I described my early childhood and said I was completely happy. Six decades later, I still am. Sure, there’ve been rough patches along the way. But such things have tended to work themselves out. After all, life’s an adventure and challenges keep things interesting. Abe Lincoln expressed my view best when he said, ‘You’re as happy as you make up your mind to be.’ It’s always worked for me.” – James D. Ratley, CFE James D. Ratley, CFE, takes readers with him every step of the way through his career’s twists and turns, giving them a welcome seat alongside him. Whether in a squad car or at a desk, readers travel with Ratley to witness a vivid tale of what life was like in the Dallas Police Department working as a beat cop, in Internal Affairs and Vice, and as part of a white-collar crime task force. He relays the emotional tolls of investigating those both outside and inside the police department, and the relationships that were made and destroyed in the process. The next chapter of his life after the Dallas PD brings new challenges and lessons that ultimately round out his professional expertise. What begins as a small investigation practice with the field’s foremost expert ends in the birth of a profession. Ratley faces the daunting task of helping Dr. Joseph T. Wells, CFE, CPA, form the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), a two-man start-up that would eventually become the world's largest anti-fraud organization. Policing Fraud would not be complete without capturing the part of Ratley’s life that is not so visible: his family. He reminds readers that behind every great officer is a great family, supporting the work and understanding the sacrifices. Ratley opens the door to allow readers in to see his struggle to raise two young girls as a single father, his humorous path to his wife, Gloria, and his decades-long search to find a true balance between work and family. From his time on the Dallas police force investigating his fellow officers to his role in helping to create a profession and establishing an international membership association, Ratley shares detailed accounts of his life’s work through a lens of professional reflection and personal candor. His gift of storytelling is on point at each corner of his career’s winding path from street cop to anti-fraud leader.

Details:
price: $22.00
bound: 348 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (May 9, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1545318239, 978-1545318232,
weight: 1.3 pounds (
filesize:

Policing Fraud: My Journey from Street Cop to Anti-Fraud Leader James D. Ratley CFE
Policing Fraud: My Journey from Street Cop to Anti-Fraud Leader mobile pdf Policing Fraud: My Journey from Street Cop to Anti-Fraud Leader download torrent

Tags: book Box, book docs, free docx, direct link book mp3 find how download, book samsung, shop read access flibusta information, book 2shared, ebay spanish ebook book page, free ios apple without signing via, how to find book without register, download free cloud, text view writer download amazon, free txt, text how download book selling mp3, kickass book download, book format djvu, full version download, epub free, book DepositFiles, download torrent isoHunt, book read, book google docs, free ebook, download via torrent client, download torrent, book from motorola read, book get pdf, link online francais access book

..Usually ships in 24 hours..What is Fraud? ..journey as a leader is completed and my ..loyalty is a two-way street, but it starts with the leaderPolicing Plan 2017-2020

Community Awareness of Policing Program ....
..Policing Fraud: My Journey from Street Cop to Anti-Fraud ..Using intelligence to fight fraud; OACU Overseas Anti Corruption Unit
More Policing Fraud: My Journey From Street Cop To Anti-Fraud Leader videos
to all Australians in order for them to protect themselves against all types of fraud and scams..

..Ratley CFE ( Paperback) Price: $19.00 $19.00Using Analytics to Detect Possible Fraud: Tools and Techniques Policing Fraud: My Journey from Street Cop to Anti-Fraud LeaderFinancial Transactions & Fraud Schemes; ..My Journey from Street Cop to Anti-Fraud Leader
Policing Fraud: An Excerpt from Jim ..

Interested in contributing to ACFE Insights?
Anti-Fraud Education Partnership; CPE; ..to help organizations focus their anti-fraud effortsIn Policing Fraud, ..My Journey from Street Cop to Anti-Fraud LeaderSpray Pens Police Practice Community Policing: .. 48a4f088c3

Strangers+Tend+to+Tell+Me+Things%3A+A+Memoir+of+Love%2C+Loss%2C+and+Coming+HomeKarnak: The Flaw in All ThingsBubblegun Vol 2 #1Glory is for the Vain, Fight is for the BraveIt Happened in EgyptThe Annual Monitor for 1906: Or Obituary of the Members of the Society of Friends in Great Britain and Ireland, for the Year 1905 (Classic Reprint)An Account of the Life, Travels, and Christian Experiences in the Work of the Ministry of Samuel Bownas (Classic Reprint)Cabin of Memories: And Other Short StoriesShot All to Hell: Bad Ass Outlaws, Gunfighters, and Lawmen of the Old WestThe+Skies+Don%27t+Care%3A+Dreams%2C+Essays+and+Poems

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 06:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~SkyAngel~ Index du Forum -> Demande terminé / Corbeille -> Candidature accepté Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange